Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bak Kate Status YM aku "love for the right reasons .. again?"

Salam..

Today like always, wake noon .. then I do not know what I do ..
Literacy closed, last evening I had the night .. Ahhhh! bored la ...

...........
...........
............
...........


right then .....
I sit, lie down I do not know what to do .. hahhaha!


about the title .. I sit down I thought it ...
why be like that eh?
I think to themselves this kind of weak right la kan .. so which one are not rite .. betol nokk(not)? eeee .. Tah! up to u la ...

 
feel to be like baby .. all those kishh .. love .. hugs .. hahha! dah2...
(emosi sume nih) 
Haa..nih la baby bhgia kan??hahhaha
Adil..(anak buah aku) 

1 comment:

.0hbintang!. said...

I wanna be adil !! can nokk [ not ] ? hahahah
.0hbintang!. clicked Like button for this entry .
salutelah ! ;)